Samosa is a recipe for India in Northside. You will learn How to Make Aloo Matar Samosa.
Aloo Matar Samosa- Ingredients
- 2 cup – Maida
- 1 cup – aloo boiled
- 1 cup – Peas (Matar Ke Dane)
- 1 spoon – jeera
- 1 spoon – Carrom Seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- 2 spoon – desi ghee
- 1 spoon – Haldi powder
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
How to Make Aloo Matar Samosa
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Peel the boiled potato and cut in square shape.
- Add jeera in it and cook until it became light brown.
- Now add potato, boiled peas and spices and salt in it.
- Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Deep fry it in oil for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add maida, ghee, carrom seeds and water in it.
- Knead it to the dough for samosa.
- Now take a lemon size ball from the dough and roll it.
- Now add Potato Matar mixture on it and close the edges with the help of water.
- Make in shape of a samosa.
You May Also Like Spicy Aloo Tikki