In this article, you will learn How to Make Cheese Potato Sandwich.
- 1 cup – boiled potato
- 1cup – paneer crushed
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon – butter
- 4 – cheese spread
- 4 – bread slices
- salt as taste
Cheese Potato Sandwich Recipe
- Take a bowl and add mashed potato, cheese, chopped onions, and salt.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Now take one slice of bread.
- Take some portion from the mixture and spread it on the bread slice.
- Place spread cheese and butter on it.
- Now cover it with another bread slice.
- Now cook it in the microwave on high temperature for 3-4 minutes.
You may also like Spicy Aloo Tikki