Today you will learn How to Make Aloo Palak Methi. In another recipe, you learned Aloo Matar Samosa
- 2 – aloo
- 1/4 cup – methi chopped
- 1/2 spoon – Haldi powder
- 1 cup – chopped spinach
- 1 – onion
- 1/2 spoon – Lal Mirch powder
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 4 – green chilies chopped
- salt as taste
- oil as required
Aloo Palak Methi Recipe
- Take a Kadai on gas and heat oil in it.
- add chopped onion in it and cook until it turns light brown.
- add boiled aloo and all material and saute.
- Now cook it for 15 minutes with the cover on it.
- Cook it on medium flame.
- Now it’s ready to serve.