How to Make Hyderabadi Toast
In the previous Recipe, you learned Cheese Potato Sandwich. Now you will learn How to Make Hyderabadi Toast.
- 8 pcs- Bread
- 1cup – besan
- 1cup – boiled aloo
- 1 – onion chopped
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- 2 pinch – black pepper powder
- 1/4 spoon – amchur powder
- oil for deep frying
- salt as taste
Hyderabadi Toast Recipe
- Take a bowl and add boiled aloo, chopped onion, garam masala powder, amchur powder, salt, and black pepper powder and mix it well.
- take a bread piece and spread aloo masala on it.
- cover it with another bread piece.
- Take a bowl and add besan and water in it.
- Mix it well and make a batter.
- Now dip bread toast in it.
- Take a frying pan and add oil in it and deep fry the bread toast in it.
- Repeat this method with the rest of the material.
- Now it is ready to serve.