You will learn How to Make Spicy Aloo Tikki.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Now take a bowl and add mashed potatoes, boiled peas, garam masala powder, salt, and chopped green chilies.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a ball from it and add chana dal in it and give the shape of Tikki with hands.
- Now deep fry it in oil.
- Repeat the same with rest material.
Spicy Aloo Tikki – Ingredients
- 4 – potato boiled
- 1 spoon – garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoon – chana dal soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoon – green peas boiled
- 1 cup – green chutney
- 1 spoon – chaat masala powder
- 2 – laccha onions
- 1 cup – kheera and mooli grated
- 1 cup – lalmeethi
- salt as taste
- oil for frying
You may also like to Make Basmati Rice