How to Make Potato Cutlet
Today you will learn How to Make Potato Cutlet. Another Recipe Cheese Potato Sandwich
- 1 – potato
- 2 – Sweet potato
- 1 spoon – chaat masala powder
- 5 – green chilies chopped
- 1 spoon – jeera
- oil for deep frying
- 2 spoon – arrowroot flour
- salt as taste
Potato Cutlet Recipe
- First, boil potato them in the pressure cooker with 4-5 whistles.
- Dip the potatoes in cold water so that you can easily peel the skin off the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes and took both of them in the same bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in it and add the potatoes mixture also.
- Add chaat masala, salt arrowroot and green chilies paste and mix it well. saute it for 4-6 minutes and turn off the gas and wait till it cool.
- Make tikkis of the mixture.
- Now deep fry it in heating oil.
- potato cutlet is ready Now.