How to Make Chana Masala
Chana is special food of Indians. Today you will learn How to Make Chana Masala. you already learned How to Make Aloo Palak Methi.
- 2 – Tomato
- 1 cup – Kabuli chana (soaked overnight)
- 2 – onion
- Salt as taste
- 1 cup – tea water
- 6 – Green Chilli
- 1 Spoon – Adarak Paste
- 2 pinch – Hing
- 1/2 spoon – chana masala powder
- 1/2 spoon – kitchen king masala powder
- oil as required
Chana Masala Recipe
- Cut the tomato, onion and green chilli and grind them together and make paste.
- Take a cooker and heat oil in it.
- Add hing in it and cook for 1 minute.
- Now Add all masala powder, salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, onion and ginger paste in it and cook until it becomes light brown.
- Add soaked chana in it and add tea water in it.
- Close the cooker cover and took 3 whistles.
- Now The recipe is ready.
You Many Also Like Aloo Palak Methi