We will teach you How to Make Vegetables with Cheese Garlic Bread. Also, read Chana Masala.
- 2 spoon – maida
- 2 tablespoon – garlic paste
- 1/2 cup – chopped cabbage
- 1 cup – butter
- 1/2 cup – onion chopped
- 100 gram – milk
- 1/2 cup – chopped capsicum
- 5 pcs – bread
- salt as taste
Vegetables with Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- Take a frying pan and add butter to it.
- Heat the pan and add milk in it Saute it and cook it for 4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add veggies, salt and mix with the white sauce it.
- Cut the bread pieces in a square shape and apply garlic sauce on it.
- Spread veggies with white sauce on it.
- Now cook it on non-sticky pan or tawa for 2 minutes.
- Vegetable cheese garlic bread is ready.