It is Famous Dish in North India. You will learn How to Make Malpua. Also, read Noodles Cutlet
- 2 cup – Maida
- 1/2 cup – semolina
- 100 gram – desi ghee
- sugar powder as taste
- 1 cup – khoya
- 2 cup – milk
- Take water in a pan and add sugar to it.
- Boil for 10 minutes and make a sugar syrup.
- Take a bowl and add maida, semolina, khoya, and milk.
- Now mix it well.
- Take this for 10 minutes.
- Heat desi ghee in it.
- Take one cup and add the batter in it and spread it on frying pan and cook from both sides.
- Repeat this with the rest batter.
- Dip and drain malpua from sugar syrup and serve it hot.
- Now it is ready.