How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
For the party, the stuffed mushrooms are a perfect recipe for lunch and dinner. Let’s start to learn How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms. Also, read Noodles Cutlet
- 10 pcs – mushroom
- 1/4 cup – chopped capsicum
- 1/2 spoon – garam masala powder
- oil as required
- 1/4 cup – chopped paneer
- 1/4 cup – chopped onion
- 1/2 spoon – chili sauce
- salt as taste
Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- Take a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Add the chopped onions in it and cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add capsicum and paneer in it.
- Now add the garam masala powder and chili sauce in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Wash the mushrooms and discard the stems from mushrooms.
- Fill the cooked paneer mixture in it.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Deep fry the stuffed mushrooms in it.
- Now Recipe is ready.