Nothing is better than a glass of falooda in chocolate syrup and topped with chilled ice cream and choco chips. Both main ingredients of this recipe have their own very strong individuality and when it comes together it becomes a delicious dessert ever. This food version of indo-western is an all-time favorite dessert for the majority of people. This that kind of dessert which is loved by kids too
- 3 tablespoon – noodles boiled
- 1/4 cup – melted chocolate
- 6-8 – cherries
- sugar as taste
- 3 tablespoon – falooda seeds soaked
- 2 scopes – choco ice cream
How to Make Chocolate Falooda
- Take a glass
- Add chocolate, falooda seeds, sugar powder, and noodles.
- Mix them together.
- Add choco ice cream and cherries for decoration.
- Now It is ready to serve it.
You May Also Like Vegan Pakora
Read on Facebook