In this Recipe, you will learn How to Make Brinjal Chutney. Also, Read Cheese Chilli
- 1 spoon- Ginger-Garlic paste
- 3 pcs- dry red chilies
- 1 Tablespoon- tamarind(Imli)
- 3 Pcs- Baingan Brinjal/Eggplant
- 1 tablespoon- oil
- 1 spoon- jeera cummin seeds
- 1/4 spoon- black pepper powder
- salt as taste
Brinjal Chutney Recipe
- Roast the all brinjal on high flame and peel the burnt skin.
- Now keep aside the roasted brinjal.
- Now put the pan on gas and heat oil in it.
- Add cumin seeds and red chilies in it and fry till it became light brown.
- Add in this garlic-ginger paste and saute it now add tamarind.
- Now add brinjal and salt in it and mix it well.
- Now it is ready to eat. you can Serve it with Chapati or rice.
Read on Facebook