WordPress is a CMS(Content Management System) which is used to design a website without coding. The plugin is the most important role in WordPress which is to provide extra features. In this article, you will learn How to Install a Plugin in WordPress. You may also Like How to Install WordPress
Follow the Steps to install Plugin in WordPress:-
if you want free plugin from WordPress server
- Login into your WordPress
- Mouse over the left menu in Plugins.
- Click on the Add New.
- Search for a plugin you want.
- Click on Install Now Button.
- when finished installation clicks on Activate Button.
If you have already Downloaded from third Party
- First login to WordPress.
- Click on Add New submenu of left menu in Plugins.
- Click on the upload Plugin Button.
- Browse your Zipped file Plugin from your local computer.
- Now Click on Install Now Button.
- Now Activate plugin.