Upwork is a freelancing platform where we can get projects according to our skills. In this article, we will explain How to Approve Upwork Account.
- Web, Mobile & Software Dev
- IT & Networking
- Data Science & Analytics
- Engineering & Architecture
- Design & Creative
- Admin Support
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
- Accounting & Consulting
How to Approve Upwork Account
- Login to your account and click on the (Find Work ->Profile) Menu and follow bellow steps.
- Upload a profile picture with a smiling face.
- Enter the title according to your skills.
- update a short description about you.
- Enter the Hourly Rate Amount in USD.
- Blank your Portfolio till your account not approved.
- Choose your Skills.
- Do not fill Certification, Employment History, Education and Other Experiences till your account not approved.
- Availability as (More than 30 hrs/week).
- Choose Language English as Fluent.
2. Click on the Profile Setting Button. Now Profile page will be open. Follow the below steps.
- Choose Visibility as (Public).
- Select Search engine privacy as (Show my full name (e.g. John Smith))
- Project preference as Both short-term and long term Projects.
- Choose the Category which type of projects you want.
3. Click on Contact info on the left side Menu.
- Choose your Time Zone.
- Fill your Current Address.
- Enter Mobile Number.
4. Open your Profile page.
5. Click on Resubmit Profile Button.
6. Now Clock n Find Work-> Find Work Menu.
You will receive a Thank you message.
You may like the Medical Store System