In this article, you will learn How to use File Open or Read in PHP.
A method to open file in PHP fopen() function. This function provides you many options than the readfile() function. We can use the type of file with this function.
- CSS = Cascading Style Sheets
- HTML = Hyper Text Markup Language
- PHP = PHP Hypertext Preprocessor
- SQL = Structured Query Language
- SVG = Scalable Vector Graphics
- XML = EXtensible Markup Language
<?php $myfile = fopen("file.txt", "r") or die("Unable to open file!"); echo fread($myfile,filesize("webdictionary.txt")); fclose($myfile); ?>
Welcome to Hub of Tutorials