How to Translate theme language in WordPress
The world has so many languages. Mostly People write in Own language but readers can not read another language so in this article we will explain How to Translate theme language in WordPress. you may also like How to Install Theme in WordPress
Use a Plugin it’s by Google
Install Plug Google Translator
- Goto Plugins-> Add Plugin in left Menus
- Search Translate WordPress – Google Language Translator on the top right side.
- Now click on Install Button.
- Now Activate Button will be enabled. Click on Activate Button.
- After that plugin will be installed and it will be shown on the left side Setting Menu.
- Open the Google Translator Plugin Settings.
- Choose the original language of your website in the dropdown list.
- Now select language for translation.
- Now update language switcher and widget settings according to you.
Download WordPress Plugin click here