How to Make Mango Coconut Halwa
Halwa is in many types. Now you will learn How to Make Mango Coconut Halwa. Also, read Indian Kheer
- 1 cup – mango pulp
- 1spoon – kismis
- 1 cup – Boiled dahlia (cereal wheat)
- 2 pinch – Kesar
- 1 tablespoon – coconut powder
- 2 spoon – desi ghee
- 1 tablespoon – cream
- 2 pinch – elaichi powder
- sugar as taste
Mango Coconut Halwa Recipe
- Add mango pulp in a non-stick pan.
- heat it for 5 minutes.
- Put ghee in the pan.
- Add boiled dahlia and sugar and cook until its light brown.
- Add the coconut powder and cream and cook for a few minutes.
- Now add elaichi powder kesar.
- Now add mango pulp kismis and cook.
- The Recipe is ready to serve it hot.